- We make our macarons from scratch daily. All flavors are gluten free, unless otherwise noted, and contain almond flour. Our macarons are not vegan or dairy-free.
- All deliveries are sent via USPS 2-day shipping with an ice pack to keep the macarons cold. The ice pack may melt during transit - do not worry if this happens!
- When you receive your macarons, please note that they can be eaten within one day of receipt without refrigeration. After one day, the macarons should be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Macarons should be eaten at room temperature, so please allow them to sit for 10 minutes out of the fridge or 30 minutes out of the freezer before enjoying.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of our product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.