- We ship orders every day except Fridays and Sundays to avoid the weekend layover and to guarantee the freshness of our products. We also do not ship on national holidays.
- Orders received after 12 p.m. CST will be shipped on the next shipping day.
- Charges resulting from returned/rerouted packages due to incorrect addresses will be billed in full to the customer.
- Orders can be canceled or modified up to 48 hours before the scheduled ship date. Contact us at orders@chellesmacarons for these inquiries.
- For damage during shipping, we require photographs of the external shipping box as well as the damaged product in order to submit a damage claim.
- Due to the perishable nature of our macarons, No returns will be accepted. If you have issues with your order or delivery, please contact us at email@example.com.
- During the hot seasons, packages are shipped via USPS with an ice pack to keep the macarons cold. The ice pack will melt during transit - do not worry if this happens!
- To maintain freshness, please refrigerate macarons upon arrival. Macarons should be eaten at room temperature, so please allow them to sit for 10 minutes out of the fridge or 30 minutes out of the freezer before enjoying.
- If you do not finish macarons in one sitting, they should be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.